If you work in credit control and looking to enhance your skills further, then this course is for you.
About this Event
What will I learn?
- The credit policy.
- Prioritising and planning results.
- DSO/Debtor days and the drivers behind these.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Maintaining control of debt collection calls.
- Negotiation Techniques.
- Outline of procedures for debt recovery through the County Court and High Court.
- Different types of insolvency and procedures for dealing with these.
What will I gain?
- A good overview of policy, risk, collections and debt recovery.
- Practical skills for developing own policies and procedures.
- Higher level credit management knowledge and skills.
- credit controllers,
- owners of new businesses
- New credit managers
- Anyone wanting to refresh their skills.
Cost includes the course delivered by an experienced trainer, registration, course materials, certificate, tea/coffee and *lunch
*Please advise of any dietary requirements or allergies.